Who Are We? Week #4

Who are we?

Oh middle school. What a dreadful time of our lives. And also the most confusing time. Middle school is the hardest time for us all. Who are we?

We all want answers. Some questions we would rather leave unsaid. But what about the questions we want answered? What about those?

Who are we really?

We are people. People who should all be treated correctly. We are all the same, no matter our gender, race, or sexuality. But people don’t always care. Sometimes people just want all the fame to be on them.

Don’t let those kinda people get in your way. Your amazing, and beautiful no matter what people say. So hold your head high, and smile brightly. You are amazing, you are you.

For the people who are Homosexual, you are more amazing then people say you are. You’re the special kind of different. When the light and the rain meets, it creates a rainbow. A rainbow does not choose to be a rainbow. Don’t let anyone get in your way, don’t let anyone say your useless, or being Homosexual is a terrible thing. Show those people differently. Show them what the real beauty is when it comes to being different. Open the up into a whole new world.this is also for the people who are Bisexual

For the people who are Transgender, you’re amazing! Transgender people fascinate me the most. But it devastates me the most to see just how wrongly their treated. School must be a hard place for people who are trans, to go. There’s always some kinda problem in their way, no matter what they do. Transgender means someone whose sense of personal, and gender identity, does not correspond with their birth sex. Transgender people are always a bit complicated to understand, and can get very confusing. But it still brings no right to treat them differently from who we are as people. Everyone is the same in my eyes.

LGBT Solidarity RallyCreative Commons License mathiaswasik via Compfight

One thought on “Who Are We? Week #4”

1. Sophia, I don´t think I could have said it any better than you did. Your words reach people, and hopefully make them think differently. Keep believing your beliefs and dreaming your dreams, and don let anyone change that!