Does It…

Does certain weather have a personality? Or even days of the week? What about seasons of the year?

Does the rain sing sad songs, or lull you to sleep at night? Does it make you skittish? Or happy? Does the rain make you laugh, or cry? Do you have good memories.. Or bad ones when you hear rain? Does the rain make you think of family time..? Μετεωρα P1260924 Sotiris Marinopoulos via Compfight

When it comes to rain, I always feel down, or makes me more skittish.. 

https://www.reference.com/world-view/rain-symbolize-5892bd1c2cb7db83

Does the sun invite you with its smile, or warm your heart? Does it make you happier? Or upset? Do you joke around more? Do you go outside more, or less? When it comes to the past, does the sun bring good, or bad memories?

When I think of the sun, i’m much happier, and more hopeful

Does the wind bother you, or pull at your shirt sleeves, begging you to follow it? Does the wind make you think deeper, than you normally do? Or does the wind bring you peace? Or does it make you feel more concerned, or even doubtful?

When I think of rain, I think of the way it pulls at my sleeves,trying to pull me to a place that I don’t want to go..

Fall: fall has arrived! Colorful leaves cover the bare branches of the trees, the rain singing nice lullabies, and the wind calms the mind. Fall is the start of school, and pulls summer to a stop. Grasses grow green, and flowers praise the rain. It start’s to get colder, and the days grow shorter, and the nights last longer. Fall is a peaceful season..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/kidspost/what-does-fall-mean-to-you-kidspost-wants-your-autumn-weather-art/2016/08/30/df5fc006-6485-11e6-8b27-bb8ba39497a2_story.html?utm_term=.bac88be41660

Winter: winter is here! Bringing the ghostly snow, and the freezing mornings! This is the season of the hot cocoa, or apple cider. This is the season of the crackling flames of the fire, as it warms up your house. Icicles hang from trees, and lampposts. This is the seasons for furry coats, and lovely scarfs! The season where snow pelts the city or town, sparkling in the light, like crystals in the night. This is the season for warm greetings!  Louise Leclerc via Compfight

Spring: spring has brought good deals! Spring rains come, washing the bits of snow away, and brings with it new plants! This colorful season is a good relief, bringing warmth to us all. It also means that school is nearing its end! Spring beings bright flowers, and trees regain their long living lives! Although it rains a lot during this season, it also brings crops back to life, their stems a bright green. This is a season to lose the scarfs!

Summer: the heat has finally arrived! Pull out the shorts, because this is the warmest season out of them all! There mostly a lack of rain during this season! This is the season that most people see smiles, gleaming in the bright sunlight. Although the heat is miserable, it’s still pretty refreshing after so many seasons of just cold rain and snow! The beaches are filled with people. A good time of the years to try to make friends, if you ask me! This also means it’s the end of the school season!

2 thoughts on “Does It…”

1. Hello sophia I really enjoyed reading your blog and especially this one. I thought it was really wonderful and brilliant how you wrote it. For me its different when I think or see rain. When I think about rain I think about how I feel. I feel calm and free when I see it, hear it, or even be in it. If you get a chance I suggest visiting my blog .

2. Hi! I’m Chloe from Mrs. Kriese’s class in Texas. I really like this post. My favorite seasons are Fall and Winter. I love the leaves and sun during Fall, and I always feel relaxed during that season. I also love being cozy in Winter, especially during Christmas. Check out my blog if you want! http://edublogs.eanesisd.net/chloe9122022/